The library located inside of the Creative Arts & Technology Center provides a convenient spot for homeowners to borrow books without charge and without leaving SaddleBrooke Ranch. The library is located just off the building’s entryway.
Homeowners donate all of the books, which volunteer residents manage. The volunteers organize, sort, label, and shelve the books daily.
SBR Library Update
The library is now open for browsing from 8am - 8pm! For the concern of all, we suggest residents continue with safety protocols for COVID-19 while in the library. When returning books or leaving donations, please place them in the Book Drop box outside the library. Remember that donated books should be in good condition, and, because of our limited space, we can only accept books published 2009 and later.
Although there is no checkout process for books, we do ask residents to do their best to return books once they have finished reading them. This will avoid lengthy wait times for other residents to enjoy a book.
At this time, we will continue to offer online browsing and book requests for those who aren’t yet ready to physically visit the library. The process to request books is below:
- Browse the collection (here)
- Print request form (here)
- Select up to 5 books in order of preference (a maximum of 3 will be filled)
- Place form in basket outside SBR library and/or email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Books requested may be picked up on Tuesdays from 1-3 PM and on Fridays from 9-11 AM
- Deadlines for submitted forms will be each Monday (Tuesday pickup) and Thursday (Friday pickup) at noon.
The SBR Library Committee
Creative Arts & Technology Center
Oracle, AZ 85623